Public Swimming Pool
The swimming pool is located to the South side of the recreation center. The pool is 25 yards long and has 6 lanes. It holds approximately 113,000 gallons. In 2016, the pool was renovated to replace the pool and deck surface, pump, heater, and a chiller was added to keep the water at the same temperature year round.
|Annual Fee||Individuals - $149.00|
Family - $223.50
Senior (60+) - $119.20
Senior (60+) Family - $178.80
|Individuals - $237.54|
Family - $356.31
Senior (60+) - $190.03
Senior (60+) Family - $285.05
|Daily Fee||Youth (under 18) - $1.50|
Adults - $2.50
Senior - $2.00
|Youth (Under 18) - $3.00|
Adults - $4.00
Senior - $3.50
*Residents must live within city limits.
Prices include sales tax
1. The Senior Membership applies only to Senior Member(s) of the Family and Spouse.
2. There is no charge for children under 3 years of age. Children who are not toilet trained are required to wear swim diapers to swim in the pool.
3. All memberships are valid from date of purchase through that date of the following year.
4. “Family” memberships are for families that live together in one household only.
5. CHILDREN UNDER 11 YEARS OF AGE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT. CHILDREN UNDER 6 YEARS OF AGE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED IN THE WATER BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES.THANK YOU.